Re: Jaws 10 back to jaws 9

  • From: "Pat Seed" <patatips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:45:41 -0400

Hi,
What I did was made a hot key for jaws 9 as (control alt 9). I made a hot key
for jaws 8 as (control alt 8). I do not have jaws 10 yet. However, you could
make a hot key for jaws 10 as (control alt 0). In this way, you could quit any
version of jaws and load whatever one you want, whether looking in the (about)
for which one you currently have loaded. Hth.
Pat