Re: Jaws 10 and office 2003 or 2007?

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:01:23 +0000

2007 works with JAWS 10 with little to no problems.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 12/01/2010 19:56, Dustin Bushnell wrote:
Hi all, I am going to be purchasing office for my Netbook because I can't
figure out how to work windows live mail, and I need outlook.  What version is
better with Jaws, 2003 or 2007?  If any of you have hints on how to make Jaws
work better with windows live mail that would be greatly appreciated and if you
don't, what version of office works the best.

Thanks in Advance,

Dustin

This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) or entity(s) to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure under law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
the
distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and delete the
original message from your computer. Thank you
Alternative archives located at:

Alternative archives located at: