Re: JFWService

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:46:08 -0700

Hi,
That's what I do. I haven't bought 10 yet but I have the demo, so when I want to take it for a spin I load it from the desktop just like I do with 9. I wonder if there are command line switches that you could use to cause either one to run as a service?
Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "ChB" <chr1s64@xxxxxx>