JFWLite update Hot Key Search

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 18:03:49 -0400

I had always had hot key detective on JFWLite.  And I loved that program.
But it just doesn't really work with Windows XP.  So I found one that does
and put it on the programs page at JFWLite.  You will find links for:
Hot Key Search Home Page
Hot Key Search Detective 1.0 Download
Hot Key Search Helpful Hint
Program to list all the hot keys to programs you have assigned on your
system.