RE: JFW11 fails to read message subjects in Outlook 2007

"You know, this makes one wonder why one should continue to purchase
maintenance agreements so one can get newer versions which do not work."

I can understand this sentiment, but there is a big FS 'Gotcha' when you don't
buy SMAs before a new JFW version is released. For example, here's what
happened to me:

I had been using JFW 7 until this week, even though I had authorizations up to
JFW version 9. Since I did not keep up to date with SMAs, I had to pay a
whopping $400 to get the pro version of JFW 11! If this weren't bad enough, it
will cost me another $200 for an SMA, and FS informed me that if I don't buy
the SMA before December 31, the price goes up to $260.

At this rate, I could have bought another new laptop with all the extra $$$ FS
is charging me for not keeping current with the SMAs. So if you want to put off
payinhg for SMAs, you will be doing so at great peril to your wallet.

Alan

Chat with Messenger straight from your Hotmail inbox.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/hotmail_bl1/hotmail_bl1.aspx?ocid=PID23879::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-ww:WM_IMHM_4:092009