JFW with talking caller ID software

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 17:15:36 -0500

Hi all, a while back, about 5 years ago, I had a program that made my
computer work as a talking caller ID, it was from www.talkingcallerid.com
but it made some real strange noises when used with jfw so I got rid of it
as did a lot of people at that time. Is that still the case? does anyone use
that now? I'm wondering, my current talking caller ID seems to be dying and
I thought it might be not a bad idea for me to stick a modem in this
computer and maybe do that since I have a few spare modems over here in the
attic and stuff. Thanks,