Re: JFW version 6.0?

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:44:32 -0500

HI,
May I please ask any beta testers and others out there to please ask F S to
please restore the ability ofJAWS to bring us back to the  original link
when
performing "alt + left arrow" on long web pages.
Versions 4.51 and earlier did this justfine meaning one didn oth aveto start
over.

Place markers are just fine but we should not lose what we had in earlier
versions.
Thank you.