JFW v11: Unwanted Style Reading in outlook 2007

  • From: "Michael Rivera" <michaellrivera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 07:13:18 -0500

Hi,

I wonder if anyone else has run into this rather strange problem in outlook
2007 with Jaws 11.

When I first enter Outlook and read e-mails, all works perfectly.  After 2-3
minutes, Jaws stops speaking when I close an e-mail for about 15 seconds.
After Jaws begins speaking again and I go into an e-mail to read it, Jaws
begins announceing style types such as "normal style" or "strong style" in
e-mails.  It only indicates these styles for the first 2 lines of the
e-mail, unless the style changes further down in the e-mail; in that case,
it reads the style change.

I find this rather annoying and have checked settings under "Adjust Jaws
options" (control-V) and in the Configuration Manager, but no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Michael

Alternative archives located at: