JFW on a thumb drive

Hello list,

I don't really know about this capacity in Jaws7.0.  What size thumb
drive would one need to use this ability?  I presume you install Jaws
and authorize it on a thumb drive that you can take from computer to
computer?  Can you use a synthesizer other than Eloquence such as
Dectalk Access 32?

I'm interested in this option for use at home.

Thanks for any information you can give me.  If there is a detailed
description in the documentation, point me at it and I'll read myself.

Clifford