Re: JFW announcing clock seconds in real time...

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 20:39:50 -0400

Press insert 0 (on the number row).
Press control shift D to open the default script file.
Press control end to be placed at the end of the script file.
Press enter to insert a blank line.
Paste the script you copied.
Up arrow one or two times into the script and press control D.
You will hear the script name.  Tab and you will find a checkbox that says
can be attached to key, checked.
Tab to the announce to field and press the keystroke you want to use.
Enter on okay.
Press control S to compile.
press alt f4 to leave script manager.
Debbie