Re: JFW and popup balloons

  • From: "TerriLynne" <terri_lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:38:46 -0700

This will be of absolutely no help, but I had disabled my firewall in
Windows XP. Every time I booted up, I got a popup balloon telling me that I
was putting my computer at risk and just click here to fix it. After fussing
over this for a few days, I managed to do something one day which worked. I
don't know what it was, I hit something in the right spot, and the problem
was fixed. Sorry that I'm of no help, grin, but I'm just saying that it does
seem that something might be possible? Or maybe I just got that once in a
lifetime lucky!