Re: JFW and popup balloons

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 07:59:40 -0500

Virus protecction programs slow down my machine.  I have nothing against
virus protection programs.  In fact they are very useful.  When you share a
virus protection program with a friend, the cost is automatically cut in
half.  Remember I am a skin flint, and I prefer doing things on the cheap.
You could call me the Jack Benny of the internet except he is funnier.