JFW and importing tracks with Itunes

  • From: "KStarrett" <kstarrett5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:57:53 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I'm having trouble importing music tracks with Itunes. JFW can't see the
import button which makes this a hit or miss proposition. I found the import
option under the file menu but when I choose it I'm presented with a
dialogue box and am not sure where to go from there.

Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated.

Happy New Year to all!

Best,
Kimberly Starrett