JFW and chase

  • From: "Linda Yacks" <lyacks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:27:20 -0600

Isn't it funny that smaller banks like credit unions who shouldn't have as
many funds to purchase the big guns in programming are accessible and
someone like Chase and Bank of America are such a pain.  We have accounts at
a credit union in Colorado and Regions Bank and have no problem with either
of them.  I can't remember where, but I recently read something about
someone going after these big banks for inaccessible websites.  I am
thinking it was NFB, but I'm not sure.  I guess one lesson to be learned
from this for all of us who have any kind of accounts at these banks need to
make our needs clearly known so they get the message.  Ok, there's my soap
box.  I have a Chase credit card and have no problem with that site, but I
have had trouble making my house payment at Chase Home Finance.  As for Bank
of America, I have a MBNA card that has now been merged at Bank of America
and I don't look forward to dealing with them.  Maybe we will just get rid
of the card and not use it as it is empty right now.  Linda