RE: JFW and british accent

  • From: "Midence, Alex" <MidenceA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:50:17 -0600

Actually, I prefer to set my jfw to use the british accent.  The American
one sounds like one of those fake accents adopted by 70's & 80's actors on
game shows.  It drives me insane!  The british one may or may not be
accurate but it sounds better to me than the American one.  Be neat if they
could code a southern drawl or a new york accent.  Heh, jfw would sound
pretty cool with an Irish Brogue or Scottish burr.

Just some thoughts,