Re: JFW and Web CT

  • From: "Natalie" <braillereader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 01:24:17 -0600

I could never get my attachments to send actually.  I could open them just fine
but couldn't ever send them.  Luckily the one class I am taking online our
instructor won't accept attachments anyway, and when former instructors did
want attachments, they were actually quite accommodating when I explained I
couldn't make them send for what ever reason.  That brings back so many
memories of a final paper for a class a while back that I thought wouldn't get
counted since I didn't realize my attachment had not worked.
Natalie