Re: JFW and Outlook 2007

  • From: "Paul Filpus" <paul1009@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 20:18:20 -0400

  My son helped me set up my Dell desktop (with XP and now JFW10.0) several
years ago and we tried installing Outlook. That didn't work very well, so we
switched to Outlook Express. I've never had any problems like you mention, so
I'm wondering if you could benefit by using Outlook Express instead of Outlook.

  Paul