RE: JFW and Outlook 2007

  • From: "Laura Shumate" <LShumate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:02:35 -0400

For a lot of people Outlook Express is the way to go if they didn't want
to deal with all of the different things Microsoft Outlook has to offer.

     I think that Outlook Express is for the older generation.  What I
mean by that is Outlook Express is for someone that is not working that
just needs a simple email program with not a lot of Keystrokes and
different functions.

    I really see a good Use for the Calendar Feature in Outlook because
it reminds me of appointments that I have throughout the week.  Outlook
is also for a person who needs to work and needs a calendar or a Journal
to keep.

Laura Shumate

The Arc of Dauphin and Lebanon Counties

Harsco Center

2569 Walnut St

Harrisburg, PA 17103

Phone: (717) 920-2727

Fax:     (717) 920-2730

www.arcofdc.org <http://www.arcofdc.org/>

Affiliate of The Arc of PA

Advocacy & resources for citizens with intellectual and developmental
disabilities & their families

------------Confidentiality Notice -------------

 This e-mail message, together with any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and or
privileged information. The information may be protected by state and
federal laws, including, without limitation, the provisions of the
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA),
which prohibit unauthorized disclosure.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, forwarding, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of
the original message.