JFW and Outlook 2007

  • From: "Will Cummings" <will.cummings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 12:17:15 -0400

Hi all,

I've been running into this problem for a while, but am starting to get very
frustrated.  I could rant on and on about why I want a new laptop, but
that's beside the point...

I often leave Outlook running almost all day.  More often than not, when I
navigate back to Outlook to check emails, JFW gives me the message "List
box.  Use the arrow keys to navigate up and down" but won't read me the
title and subject of the email.  Restarting either Outlook or JFW, in any
combination, usually doesn't solve the problem, and I have to restart the
system.  Also for some reason, when I exit or start JFW, the signal is lost
to my external monitor, and I have to unplug and reattach the external
monitor.  Whether or not I have zoomtext running at the same time doesn't
seem to have any relevance to the problem occurring.

I'm running Vista Business 32bit, with JFW 10 and Outlook 7.  Any help with
either problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Will

P.S.  Would reformatting and going back to XP make my system any more
stable, ie less problems with Jaws, zoomtext, etc?