RE: JFW and Office xp?

  • From: "Pickrell, Rebecca M." <rebecca.pickrell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 05:17:00 -0800

Thank you.

As luck would have it, we didn't buy xp. My husband didn't want to spend the
money and he was able to relocate our Office 2000 cd's so we just installed
those again. I'd still like xp but it's not going to happen yet.

Btw, does anybody have the url for the Easy Clean registry cleaner? I lost
it along with the url in the computer crash and when I tried to find it on
Google I got a bunch of sites about how to clean my house. When I tried
searching with no space between easy and clean, I got a bunch of sites which
claimed to have it but they simply didn't look right so I didn't use them.