From: "david the wildthing" <d.h.whitehead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: JFW and Microsoft Word.

Hi, to find the miscellaneous, in norton, you first need to access the
options in Norton, then start tabbing, you should find miscellaneous, and
then press enter. Now, you will see the microsoft plug in, just press the
spacebar, to uncheck it, tab to okay, your done. now go and try Microsoft
word again.