JFW and Excel Pivot Tables

From my experience JAWS and Microsoft have made Excel an extremely
accessible application. However, using Pivot tables can prove cumbersome.
Microsoft, to my knowledge have created keystrokes to move the column tabs
into the Pivot table fields i.e. Page, Column, Row and Data, but have not
created keystrokes to remove. Is anyone aware of such keystrokes?
Secondly, when navigating through the layout tab, JAWS does not
automatically read the Column tabs. Instead I have to press Insert + 5 to
read each tab. Is anyone able to instruct me as how I can enable JAWS to
read these tabs automatically when cursoring around the Tab list?
Regards
        Noodle