Re: JFW activation

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:51:26 -0600

hi. when you say verify, do you mean activate? Because if JFW verifies
something, it could mean that there may be a problem with the JAWS install
or something else. but from the way your message is worded, i am guessing
that when you mean verify you actually mean that it needed to be activated
again.
If this is the case, you may have lost 2 activations and only have 1 more
available to you.