RE: JFW + Word 2003

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:16:48 -0400

I've never seen this kind of form, but if you'd like to send it to me,
I'll have a look at it.  Usually with Word forms, you can tab between
the fields, and you can only type into the fields (assuming the
"protected" button has been pushed, on the forms toolbar, for that
form).

If it helps, RTF isn't exclusively a word format; you can open it with
wordpad if it works any better for you, it's just that word has made
itself the default application for rtf files.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator