Re: [JFW] Voice recognition programs

     J-Say works very well with JFW.  I know many people who have it and are
happy with it including a linguist and a couple of lawyers.  J-Say is new
and under continuous development.  I've read and heard about a lot of
problems with JawBone.  Next Generation who makes JawBone even endorses
J-Say now.  You can get J-Say from Chirping Bat .Com for $345.00 plus $15.00
shipping.  You can read about J-Say at www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml
Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Bat Arhonious Software, www.chirpingbat.com