Re: JFW Oranges and Apples!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:12:00 -0600

Well, I look at it this way.  This new authorization/activation system is
very new. I also don't like the fact that some  people are reporting having
to re-activate JAWS simply because they install a new hard drive or
whatever you might do. You are right that it has nothiing too do with the
actual everyday use of JAWS. but aparently it does matter to the
fingerprinting technology they use.  Maybe in the second generation version
they can make more allowances for a few changes to be made before they ask
you to re-activate? I don't know.