Re: JFW & Audible

  • From: Keith Gillard <kgillard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 07:35:09 -0600

Well I figured it out. I needed to adjust the config manager to accommodate those pesky mouse over links on Odible. I turned off graphical links in order to browse EBay faster which hid the important links on the Audible sight..

erk! !
Keith

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>