RE: JFW 8 not speaking "control C" command

  • From: Geoff Connor <gjconnor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 19:12:44 -0600

I have the same problem on both my computers. One has Windows XP, and the
other one has Windows Vista Home Premium. Sometimes, Jaws says control C
when I copy something to the clipboard and other times it doesn't. But even
though Jaws doesn't say anything when you press control C, what you have
selected is copied to the clip board. If there is a way to get Jaws to say
control C every time, I don't know of it. I think you'll find that most Jaws
users are encountering the same thing. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Cheers.

Geoff