Re: JFW 6.2 To Be Released Tomorrow

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:39:33 -0500

from what I heard, msn 7 won't be available to JAWS users until JAWS 7.0 comes out. What a shame. FS should be ashamed of themselves for not supporting this program more since so many blind people use it and since Microsoft yells and screams if you don't update. Windows 98 and 98 SE users of JAWS aren't even able to use it. This is where GW Micro really shines because Window-eyes users have absolutely no problems using MSN 7 in windows xp, or earlier versions in earlier operating systems.

So fs needs to get their shit together on this one.

At 08:57 PM 6/23/2005, you wrote:
Thanks for that Bruce, I just read the bug fixes, and what's new. I can't believe there is no mention of jaws 6.2 working with msn 7. I can only assume that the msn 7 issue has not been addressed. From what I can tell, there aren't any major new things to get excited about.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>