RE: JFW 6.1 & PDF doc

  • From: Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:07:38 -0700

With all this crap of fighting over making a mistake from 6.0 to 6.1.
Can any one answer the question that I asked.
I don't think it would have mattered what version of jaws I was using!
Thanks for all the discussion on how not to make a mistake or the sharks
will attack!

$$$$
MSN & EMAIL TO: karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx
Web Site: HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
$$$$
"Maintaining a comfort zone can, paradoxically, lead to
  discomfort in the long run."

  *Eric Allenbaugh*