Re: JFW 6.01 Problems On A New Sony Laptop

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 18:09:25 -0400

Hi Katrina, I also use a laptop. I am using a Dell laptop. My laptop has what is called a function key. Not to be confused with the f function keys. I can use this function key in combination with a letter key to do jaws commands. For example function key plus the p key will get me the jaws cursor. I'm not sure if all laptops have this function key. My instert key is located in a good place so I can have my keyboard layout set to desktop. You might not need an external numpad.
----- Original Message ----- From: "KAnderson" <kanderson@xxxxxxxxxx>