JFW 5.1 scripting resources

  • From: Christopher Bartlett <cwbtt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw-freelists.org" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 02:19:55 -0800

OK, it's time for me to take the plunge and learn how to script.  I have
JFW 6, but have been delaying installing it because I'm waiting for updated
versions of other stuff such as the CakeTalking scripts from Dancing Dots
to come out for version 6.

I need to find the scripting manual for 5.1 and any other scripting
resources that may exist out there so I can learn how to do this.

        Chris Bartlett