Re: JFW 5.0 read all command reads only one line

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:46:43 -0800

That's really nice.  I like that.  However, Word manages to move from Normal
view to Page Layout view when you work with objects, graphics, columns and
bulleted list, and the like.  When you save the document, it keeps that view
for that document until you change it to Normal view.  There's no way for
Word to stay in Normal view, even in working with objects and graphics.  It
has to switch to Page Layout view so it can "show" you the page.

Knowing that, wouldn't it be easier to recognize all 3 views work with
SayAll and go from there?  That was the original question, I think.

And thank you for that neat script.  I like stuff like that.  Someone's sig
line says it all:  All I learned from life I learned from Googling.

Francis