From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of fdaniels
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 11:38 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: JFW 5.0 read all command reads only one line

You can also use the JAWS command Control Insert V to get the version
number.  However, it tells you the version number, nothing else.  It
won't say Microsoft Word 2000 or XP or the like.

Again, although knowing the version might be helpful, especially in
situations where you need to communicate it to technical support, JAWS'
SayAll works regardless if you're in Normal, Web or Print Layout view.

Francis

---