Re: JFW 4.02 and Office XP 2002 Professional

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 11:31:43 +0530

Jeanie,

Can you read the text using the jaws cursor?

pranav
At 08:22 AM 10/9/2004, Jeanie Vejil wrote:
Terri, I just tried writing three sentences in Office XP 2002, i.e., Word
2002, and then going to the bottom of the page, and still was not able to
tell that there was any text on the screen.

I downloaded a demo of JFW 5.01 last night and it works very well with Word
2002, so I think we're going to have to put out the money and upgrade.

Thanks for your suggestion, however.

Jeanie