Re: JFW 12.5 and automatic update

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:58:54 -0700

Most recent for now. There is a beta available directly from the FS web site,
but I advise staying away from it for now, as I found some serious issues with
it already just using Excel.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.