JFW 11 Settings Not Saved In Excel

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 16:12:21 -0500

Is anyone using the Beta with Excel?  I can't get title reading settings to
save.  When I look at the file containing JFW settings for my spreadsheet in
the Personalizations folder with Notepad, the user defined settings follow each
other without any separation.  In the JFW 10 file, they are on separate lines.
I even tried copying the file from JFW 10 to JFW 11, but that didn't work. I am
running Office 2003 on Windows XP SP3.  I will definitely be reporting this bug.

Gary King
mailto:w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx