RE: JFW 10 and JUNO

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 06:23:03 -0500

Pat,

I note there are two parts to your query, one about accessibility and the
other about reverting to an older, more accessible version. I'm writing
about the second part.

I'd urge you to contact United Online, the company that operates Juno, to
explain why the earlier version is needed and to request that it be made
available. I've copied below the street address, phone and fax numbers and
website of this company, and after that a name you might use. First, here's
the address of the Yahoo webpage where I obtained this information:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=UNTD

United Online, Inc.
21301 Burbank Boulevard
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Phone: 818-287-3000
Fax: 805-418-2001
Website: http://www.unitedonline.net

Mark R. Goldston , 55
Chairman, Chief Exec. Officer, Pres and Member of Secondary Compensation
Committee