RE: JAWSUsingDifferentVoice4ShadedText

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:51:28 -0500

Using a color scheme, I can get JAWS to verbally announce colors including the
background color as text, but I cannot see an option to get JAWS to use a
different voice whenever it encounters a gray background.  For our purposes, we
need a different voice activating whenever a background shading is encountered
in order to alert the reader that text has been added.  Thanks for the effort
to help.

Cher

>>> "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 04/20/07 1:04 PM >>>

Hello.

Have you tried looking through the list of schemes?  I think you might want
one of the schemes that detects colors.  It would notify you when the color
changed from something like black on white to black on gray.

I hope this helps.

Chris.