Re: JAWS6 scripts?

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:22:16 -0700

Scripts that are written, that is, compiled with, JAWS version 5.0 or later
should work with JAWS 6.X. I'm using JAWS 6.0 myself and have had no problems
with any of the scripts found at www.jfwlite.com/programs.html. As you probably
know, none of those have been updated to JAWS 6.x, but as far as my experience
goes, this doesn't seem to cause a problem.

HTH

James