JAWS6

  • From: "George Marshall" <geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:41:17 -0500

Hi All:
Afew notes about JAWS6 installation and first impression:
To many of you this is old hat.  I received my CD a couple of weeks ago, but
was reluctant to install it as many of you complained of it.  Well I found
the installation and ILM authorization went very smooth.  While there is not
a lot of new features in this version, I found two or three I like.  I can't
comment on the stability of this version, as I have not been useing it long
enough yet.
I am an old user of JFW (in age one of the oldest, maybe the oldest), I
began with version 1.  I do not consider my self a expert, many of you know
more about JFW than I.  While I am an old mainframe programmer (the last 23
years of my working life), I have seen tremendous improvement in this
software, from version 1 to 6 we have come a long ways.  While there are a
few problems with JFW, lets all of us be a little appreciative of what we
have and a little less complaining about the minor problems.
Just a few of my thoughts,
George R. Marshall
geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx