Re: JAWS4.51.131

Did you try removing it with the add-remove menu?  Win key, settings,
control panel, down arrow to ad-remove and folo directions.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Loreal" <Llavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 3:39 PM
Subject: JAWS4.51.131

> I went to run the installation maintenance wizard for JFW4.51, and it
keeps saying "An Installation File Could Not Be Installed. The parameter is
incorrect." But it says that whenever I go to uninstall Jaws completely as
well. I had previously installed the patch to upgrade from 4.51.119 to
4.51.131. The only other option I have maybe if it would even work, is to
delete the Jaws folder from my pc thereby uninstalling it, or would that not
uninstall it? I can get around enough to reinstall if the deletion of the
folder would successfully remove JFW from my system, but don't want to try
it unless it would work. Can anyone tell me whether deleting the file folder
would completely uninstall it from my system or are there files placed
somewhere else in my system as well? Thanks!