RE: JAWS with a VPN?

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:53:19 -0500

The VPN should be no problem.  Where we run into problems is logging in.  All
the setups I have seen require a little calculator type device that displays
numbers you need to type in order to access it.  I can't remember the name of
the device.
The software use here has an option that is called a soft token.  This means
that you are given a key file by the administrator to put on your machine and
then you can log in with out the challenge device.

Regards
Tom Bissett
BMO Financial Group
Technology and Operations Integrated Client Solutions
Tel: (416) 549-6514
E-Mail tom.bissett@xxxxxxx