Re: JAWS will not announce information from the address bar inInternet Explorer 8

  • From: Zaheer Sheikh <cybergeek2020@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:03:46 -0400

Hey Alice,

After pressing F4 to read the address bar, you can Press SHIFT+TAB, or
just hit Enter to go back to the main content of the page.

To copy the URL from the address bar, do the following:

1. Press F4 or ALT+D to go to the Address Bar. The URL automatically
gets highlighted.

2. If you press left or right arrow to read the URL, press HOME key,
and then press SHIFT+END to highlight the Address Bar.

3. Press CTRL+C to copy the URL.

4. Now, you can paist this URL by pressing CTRL+V in any word document
or in a compose mail, and share the link with your friends.

Hope this helps,

Zaheer Sheikh

www.jfwcc.co.cc