RE: JAWS slowing down in Word

  • From: Cristobal Muñoz <cristobalm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 02:42:05 -0800

I'm using the anti virus program The Shield 2007 and I too have the issue of
jaws slowing down terribly when in Word or Outlook. So much so that
sometimes there is a 2 or 3 or even more second delay in Jaws saying a word
or letter. It seems to be pretty random though. There are times where I'm
writing an e-mail and it works fine and others where I just put off
composing an e-mail because of jaws slowing down.

Cristobal