RE: JAWS running on computers with Dual Core Processors

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:21:59 -0500

Sounds likely doesn't it?  Right now, until it becomes old hat, and is
replaced by something even hotter, most manufacturers are really hyping
this feature, and it's almost certainly prominently mentioned on the
machine's features list.  Of coursed, both processors share the same
sliver of silicon.  This looks to be the wave of the future, as machines
with multiple multi-core processors, and chips with 4 processors, start
to appear.

Ted