Re: JAWS quit working with sound card..

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:55:54 -0400

You might want to try reinstalling your soundcard drivers. Soundblaster may
have them on their website if you don't have them accessible and/or with
you. Outside of that, I'm not sure what else to suggest, except yes, see if
you can't borrow someone with sight. Sorry I can't say more than that.

James