Re: JAWS quit working with sound card..

  • From: "Easy J." <rios25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:43:44 -0500

Hay Karen this is Easy J.  I hate to be the bearer of bad news and I might
be very wrong and I hope that I'm wrong!  But It sounds like your audio
driver has gone out or is corrupted!  So if you can get sited help you might
want to check that out!  What OS do you have and can you hear anything else
besides JFWS?  I don't want to go off topic on this as long as its related
to JFWS access.  If you don't mind please email me privately and I can at
lease point you in the general direction as to how you can get some help on
this!
My email address is
rios25@xxxxxxx