RE: JAWS question for a friend

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:43:16 -0400

Is the VA handing out second-hand or pirated software?  If they obtained
a copy of JAWS 11 from the company or a dealer, it should come complete
with a  license.  This begs the question of where they got a copy of
JAWS 6 in the first place, unless the center had an old copy around
,which was licensed to them.

Ted