Re: JAWS not reading when it is suppose to

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:18:12 -0400

Beto,

Ok, then, did you check to verify that your display settings are still set
according to the recommended settings?  I suspect that when someone or
something changed your IE settings, they probably changed your display
settings.

Secondly, I think Windows 2000 has a similar system restore point as in
Windows XP that you can use, which might allow you to recover your previous
settings.  Look under Programs\accessories\system tools\system restore.

Steve
Lansing, MI